Well this has been one of the longest projects I have done. But I am finally able to see the end in sight. We finally finished the floors!!! With a HUGE help from Tait and Liz and then help from Jeremy, Mike and Spencer!! (My boys)
We also got the double vanity moved upstairs, let me paint a picture of this for you. If you have been to Costco, then most likely you will have seen this beautiful monstrous double vanity, that weighs over 300 lbs. Tait and Liz were here, and then I called a friend and client Mark over to help, who also recruited his friend "Big Jim", who was just that Big Jim! The vanity was boxed up very nicely and we tried to maneuver this thing every way we could to get it up the steep stairs, and with the 3 men and myself it was not happening.....Liz kept saying "SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE!!!" Finally we figured we would unpacks the thing and try that way. Turned out there was an extra 60+ lbs of packaging on that and once we got it out of the box we were able to get it upstairs with more ease....not easy mind you, just easier! The vanity is currently in the sitting room because we had the saw setup in the bathroom. I am planning on getting it moved hopefully today. I am also going to clean the floors and I will take pictures of upstairs and post them.
I passed the inspection on the kennel! So the downstairs is all done, I have to shout out a great thanks to My boys as they were with me until about 2 AM getting all the finishing touches around the tub and then put the sink together.....what would I do without my family around? Yes my boys are also family!!
Anyway I will get pictures up hopefully today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment