Well it has been awhile since I have done anything with this but here are some updated pictures of the puppies. They are doing very well! We did end up losing one of the little girls "Patch", it was a very sad thing, but the other two are becoming quite amazing. They both are beautiful and I have high hopes for them both being show quality puppies. They are getting their teeth now and are just a joy to be around. It is so great to see how they each have thier personalities. One takes after Colors and the other takes after Google.
I am trying to come up with a kennel name as I have my business, but I need a breeding kennel name. I have come up with "Koral Kennels", and would like some feedback. Koral in Russian means royal, king like. Which I like, then Koral is also associated with the ocean (coral) which is one of my true loves. So I would appreciate feedback...as I need to register the puppies soon. Anyway enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment