Thanks Angela! That is my niece Tien....she is the closest thing I have to a daughter....so I am the "favorite Aunt", she is only 2 but when you ask her "Tien who is your favorite Aunt?....she says Lydi!!" She is too cute!
Well what can I say....I am a 30 something year old girl who is trying to survive in a world that is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I have 4 legged children. Who you will see are the loves of my life. I am a very hard worker and pride myself on accomplishing new challenges. I hope you enjoy sharing in my Crazy Hovanski Life!
Rita Boo
This is Rita, she is my Red headed Doberman. She is 6 years old and has a special place in my life. She however thinks that she is a toy poodle and will try to sit on your lap if you sit in her chair!
Colors
This is Colors, he is the main man in my life! He is a 4 year old Smooth Fox terrier. He is my first BEST IN SHOW dog! He finished his first show year as the #7 Smooth in the country....he is the joy of my life!
Google
This is Google our CRAZY Smooth Fox Terrier. She finished her championship very quickly as well...and let me tell you she has such a great personality...it is cheap entertainment!
Puppies
These are our puppies....out of Colors and Google....they came Dec 17th (Laura's Birthday).
Cute puppies, cute little girl.
ReplyDeleteThanks Angela! That is my niece Tien....she is the closest thing I have to a daughter....so I am the "favorite Aunt", she is only 2 but when you ask her "Tien who is your favorite Aunt?....she says Lydi!!" She is too cute!
ReplyDelete